All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

Cute Card Thursday

More wonderful digi images to colour from Saturated Canary and some nice bright autumn coloured papers from my stash. This card is for this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge.
I've had a Thursday off for a change cos I've got 6 new starters to induct on Saturday which will be fun but I've got a far bit of prep work to do tomorrow at work.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Pretty papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin