All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 6 May 2011

Joy....to colour

Just how beautiful is this digital stamp from Crafts & Me It's called 'Gift of Winter' and there's loads more to collect and they were just calling my name to buy them this morning whilst I had a lazy morning in my PJ's surfing the net. Not sure that my colouring has really done it justice but it's fun to practice.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

I dug out my angelina fibres and bonded them together between 2 heat proof mats with a travel iron and then pull it behind my image which I've matted onto pink mirror board. The sentiment I've had for ages from a set from graphicus. I stamped it with distress ink and then inked the edges. The wings and dress are glittered to add a bit of sparkle. It's quite simple and it's nice to not use design papers for a change, may have to do some more now I'm in the swing of it.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image she is gorgeous and you have coloured her in beautifully thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! this is stunning that fairy is fabulous!!
    Love it!
    Thanks for joining colour Create
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your fairy is just stunning!

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin