I've made a wedding card nothing to do with the Royal wedding but just because I wanted to and it fits several challenges I wanted to entered as well so that's a bonus.
I've made an 8" x 8" card, using paper from Basic Grey which I've distressed with distress inks and glimmer mists and then sanded the edges, over the top, added a vellum from papermania which I've also distressed with inks and glimmer mist. The image is from TeddyBo which is in sepia and I've lightly coloured washed with aquamarkers and distress inks, I've also added a little bit of glaze pen to the windscreen.
The tags are a big shot die, the flowers are made from a nestie die, which I've distress with inks and glimmer mists and then cut and rolled into a rose shape, to fix and add a little extra glitter I've sprayed with glitter spray from crafters companion.
It's for the following challenges:
Well, enjoy your long Easter break, think of me who will be working! (I've got Sunday off so it's not all bad)