All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge

This card is for Digital Tuesday challenge - Little women. I've made a twisted easel card, DP's are from basic grey, digi images is from All that scraps - Hairdresser Honey, (my friend is a hairdresser so this will come in handy) coloured with promarkers and copics. The sentiment is one I've had for ages from craftwork cards. The buttons and ribbon are from my stash haul at stitch and craft @ Shepton Mallet. Have a good weekend, hopefully I'll get some time to craft this weekend?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your card. The design is fabulous. I am going to have to look up a tutorial on this.

    Thank you for entering it in this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin