All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 12 March 2011

Cute teddies!!!






I've got the Forever friends CD rom and it's got so many lovely papers, and characters etc, I didn't know quite where to stop when my friend asked me to make a baby card for her niece, so I just kept printing out bits and pieces and papers and made a big card with loads of sides. I like to think that these types of card for special occasions like a new arrival are the ones that are kept in a box for many years to come.
Well that's the top 3 pictures under that is a card I made using my craft artist software and a pretty digikit from Nitwit collections I've made it into a proper card it looks 3d but it's just 2d the software has done all the hardwork.
Next is a card which makes me think of my Mum and my daughter just cos of the knitting thing and they both wear glasses! My daughter probably won't like my much for that but I don't think she looks at my blog very often anyway. The image is from a new discovery called Teddybo so cute and great to colour, I've gone a bit mad on buying these digi images so expect to see some more soon.
Lastly one little shaped card with a forever friends bear on it just ready to give at Easter.

Enjoy your weekend I'm working but never mind day off in the week to craft in peace.

1 comment:

  1. WOW..they're all stunning...and of course I adore the Teddy Bea one..xx

    Gayle
    Teddy Bo & Co x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin