All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Some of my creations over the last few weeks







I thought I'd better post some more cards but from my PC not my phone cos I can't work out how to get any text on the post when I use my phone??!! I've used quite a few of magazine freebies on these cards. The badger stamp and sentiment, the nitwit papers, the cupcake stamps and papers. Gotta love a good freebie. I used a triple easel card on the bottom card which I saw demo'd on create and craft this morning, nice to have something different to create.
It's my husband's birthday today so hopefully we might go out for something to eat this evening nothing too special just the local harverter, cheap and cheerful.
And finally a cat pic, my husband left a work bucket by the back door and guess who had to get into it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin