All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 17 April 2010

No colouring in at all!


I thought I just use some of the really lovely paper which I've found via free digi scrapbooking sites and have just printed out to use on my cards. I love the colour combo's of this card, bright turquoise and bright pink with some cool retro flowers. I used a long neglected sentiment stamp from elusive images and embossed it with some sparkly powder. I made a flower and distressed the large brad which holds it all together. I'm going to enter this card for Fab 'n' funky challenge "No longer Neglected"
I changed my blog header which I made myself with scrapbooking embellishments from Nitwit collections, I'm really proud of it!

4 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these digi papers...got to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous papers,love your flower thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking card and what a great stamp you have "dusted off" for this weeks challenge. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" Challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin