All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 24 March 2010

I've been a bad blogger!

Just to let you know I am still alive, I've been a bad blogger just not had the time or the energy for much crafting or blogging. Works mad busy as the lead up to Easter is well and truly on it's way and every man and his wife is shopping for their home and garden and my company keep doing massive savings weekends just to kept us busy!
My poor old car bit the dust but thanks to my parents (bless them!) has been replaced with a new smaller car, which I hope will last as long as the last car did, 8 years since we bought the last one second hand.
My daughter has been to Hong Kong for 10 days and flew back into the country yesterday after having a fab time with friends. Can't wait to see her, she's hopefully home for Easter.
I've not been feeling that great the last few days so looking forward to my day off tomorrow and hopefully a little time to do some crafting maybe?
Have a wicked Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin