All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 5 March 2010

Family birthday's all come at once



Tomorrow is my sister-in-laws 50th birthday and my nephews 13th birthday, so I've been busy making cards to send off. I've downloaded a couple images from Mo's digital pencil as her stuff is just awesome! The digi image for my nephew is perfect for most teenage boys, glued to some sort of computer game day and night. And I couldn't resist the balloons kids set especially the little girl with her hair stood on end, so cute. Hope you have a good Friday.

1 comment:

  1. great choice of images and fan shading too! Job well done
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin