All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 7 February 2010

Love is in the air!!!!


Valentines day is coming so I've made another card which could be used for this special day or just for someone specials birthday. I've used a digi image from Mo's digital pencil with some papers from a free digi kit from Pink Petticoat 'Think Pink' I've distressed and crumpled the heart shapes which I freehand cut for the pink petticoat papers also I went around the edges with a doodle just for a bit of extra interest. The sentiment is a freebie I found on the net via a blog sorry I can't remember where but It's so cute to go with the cupcake fairy.
I'm going to entry these into 2 challenges A spoon full of sugar - sketch & Papertake weekly - Love actually (one of my fav films, also makes my cry at the end!)
Hope you're having a great weekend mine's been a bit up and down but OK. Looking forward to a weeks holiday soon. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. X x x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love Mo's cute image, which you've coloured beautifully! Fab sentiment too, must go in search of that one! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. it might be a freebie but that's one fab sentiment. Gorgeous card hun
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin