All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Another challenge and the snow.

Quick photo of the view from my daughter's bedroom window, ah pretty!

Another challenge for today for Cute card Thursday just squeeze it in before the deadline? It's a a freebie digi image on a site I found via a blog yesterday called Karen's doodles more really sweet images just crying out to be coloured in. So I've used the sketch from this weeks Cute card Thursday as inspiration and then the colours just sort of turned into a bit of a riot with red, orange as the base with lots more thrown in for good measure, so you'll either love it or hate it?!



Recipe for card
Digi image from Karen's doodles coloured with copics, papers from 12x12 stash, dovecraft ribbon, mirror card and vellum sentiment from stash.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this fabulous card! So, so sooooo CUTE!!!! I LOVE what you did with my drawing. You made Bigsby look adorable :-)
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin