All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 6 November 2009

Lili of the valley challenge and a missed day from crafting

After my big day out on Wednesday and not getting home until 3am I was just a little bit tired yesterday! I had planned to go back to bed for a couple hours and then get up and spend the rest of the day chilling out and crafting, but I went back to bed and slept til 4pm! What a waste of a day I hate wasting my free time cos it's so rare. Never mind I've got up super early this morning, more because my husband was up and about and making noise than anything else but will make the most of today.

So I'll done a challenge this morning for Lili of the valley which is a recipe 3 papers, 2 stamps and 1 type of embellishment. I've used digi stamps so I hope that counts but these are from All that scraps new christmas range and are very cute! I've coloured with copics and sukara glitter pen. The papers are from pink petticoat new fairy lights collection with brads from my stash as the embellishment. I've used a easel card as I've fallen in love with this style of card completely.
I'm out with a friend for lunch and a drink or six later so may not be in any fit state to blog tomorrow but watch this space. Have a wicked weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a srunning card, love the images
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful. I also love making easel cards. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is such fun :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin