All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

DP2 challenge



'All that glitters' is the challenge over at DP2 this week and I'm always up for a bit of glitter! I've made a A4 size card just because I felt like it and I'd bought some envelopes to fit! The images is Noelle bearing gifts just so sweet and a dream to colour with my copics of course. The design paper is from colour my world and one of my favs. The glitter comes via the papers and some stickles glue dusted on the image. The snowflakes are die cut with my big shot with some dew drops on top and the sentiment is from one of my graphicus sets. Also lots of mirror board and ribbon to finish off.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laura.. and fantastic coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's Challenge this week. Best, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastically coloured card hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.. You picked the perfect image.. I love purple...Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image Laura. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing in the sparkly fun at Mo's this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so pretty in purple! Thanks for joining in the fun at Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she is precious and love all those snowflakes. Thank you for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin