All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 17 October 2009

Two new challenge sites for this one.



I've had so much time to myself today it's scary so I've crafted tonnes. I spotted these two different challenge sites on the very talented Victoria blog (check out her creations they're wicked) First one is for Stamp something who's challenge is to use a bit of Bling! And next is for Crafty creations who asks to use Blue. So I've gone a bit Christmassy with my lovely Gorguss bumble bee stamp from Sugar nellie, she's coloured with copics and some sukara glitter pen. The papers are from a Kars Christmas selection pad and DCWV glitter cardstock both of which I've punched out a snowflake design down one side. The ribbon I bought at a craft fair ages ago and it's the first time I've used it. The little teardrop gems were a freebie from a magazine I bought.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card Lol, thanks for the toot toot - made me blush!

    I love that ribbon, what a find!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, that ribbon is gorgeous :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulously sweet little girl. love the bling and shine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin