All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Popcorn bear Christmassy and fuzzy!



Doesn't this little Popcorn bear image cuddling his blanket with his little duck friend make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Ahhh! I've just bought the set of Popcorn bear Christmas stamps and the a triple CD of papers and stuff from Crafters Companion so except to see more soon. (Well at least after I buy a new cartridge for my printer cos it's run out!) In the meantime I'll use the stamps I've got loads of Christmas cards to make still so these should help. I'm on holiday next week can't wait for a break works been madness and It'll be good to switch off for awhile.
I've planned a crafting day at my house with my friend Lucy, which should be lots of fun, hopefully she'll bring some of her goodies with her so we can swap stuff and ideas.

Anyway the card above is for this weeks challenge at Allsorts 'Furry friends' should fit my thinks. The image is coloured with copics and then just very simply put on a spring card with some pink petticoat plain papers behind, which I've stamped with a snowflake. The snowflake embellishments are die cut with my big shot from some left over papers which had been sprayed with glimmer mists, with a pearl brad to hold them in place. I used one of the snowflake stamp again from the popcorn set to stamp onto mirror board which I've backed the inside of the card. The sentiment is from the same set.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lol

    What a sweet card, just right for this weeks theme.

    Enjoy your break from work next week and thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lol

    Love your card.

    Great image - it looks great on your "springy" card.

    Perfect sentiment too.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card design love the sweet image thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin