All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 19 October 2009

Not sure I like this or not?



Now you know when you make something and it's just not quite right well this is one of them? It's for 2 challenges, copic colour challenge to use the following colour G02 - spectrum green, BG05 - Holiday blue and R27 - Cadmium red or the closest you own. I've got 2 R27 cos I'm an idiot and even when I took my colour chart still picked up another, D'oh! Anyhoo, I've used G00 - Jade green and B02 -Robin egg blue instead pretty darn close me thinks. The other challenge was from Secret crafters saturday challenge to 'Dig Deep' and use an old stamp. So the stamp its from a Panduro Tilda set I've had for ages which I've never really used that much. I sprayed the background cardstock with Glimmer mists, Iridescent gold, starfish and Glitz spritz desert moon endless sky and then punch out some scalloped circles of Kars christmas paper and glitter cardstock. Both cards started out just like that but you know how card buckles when it's been made wet and even after leaving under something heavy overnight they still looked poo so I backed them with some more cardstock and mounted them onto a basecard. They're ok but not my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin