All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 13 October 2009

More cute images

I'm not very good at male themed cards but this one was so easy. Yet another freebie image from Mo's digital pencil via her pages on Planet craft so sign up and check it out. The papers are from crate paper 'Samantha collection'. The button were a gift from my mum bought back from a recent holiday.

5 comments:

  1. such a cute card, t hanks for playing along at ccc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant image, thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CCC this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Love the adorable image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful male card! Love that image and the colors you´ve used.

    Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous i do love the colours you have used, great job on our theme, thanks for joining us at cupcake, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin