All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Made a few more..


I've been on a Christmas card mission this afternoon, I should be making Birthday cards, one for my bestest friend in the world ever Jane and 2 for my daughter who turns 21 in less than 2 weeks time! (2 because I have to make one for my mum & dad to give as well)
I got side tracked which I'm very good at may I say, I also tidied up my craft room more because I couldn't find anything as it looked like a bombsite. Also I need to make an engagement card for one of my husbands work mates, party to go to on Saturday. The trouble with this hobby is people start to realise they like your cards better than the trash you can buy in the shops and ask you to make them for special occassions, not that I mind really but it's how do I fit these into the challenges which I love to do? I'm waffling sorry.

The cards above are Penny Black stamps from Holly days critters set coloured with copics with some glitter added from sparkle (Got to it's Christmas after all!) Blue and Pink papers are from Colour my world winter wonderland, love these bought 2 lots cos I use them so much. Red papers are Kars christmas pad. All matted onto mirror board (which came in post today, thank godness) I also used my scallop and circle punches and my oval nesties.

3 comments:

  1. these are lovely Lol - I know what you mean about being asked and trying to fit a challenge at the same time!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet cards Lol and it gives you an excuse for another crafting day tomorrow to get your birthday cards done!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute cards, very sweet
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin