All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 20 October 2009

I've had a change around!

It was time for a bit of a change. A new picture for my blog header and some new colours just to give it a bit of a spring clean. Please let me know what you think? I'm not sure yet, see if I can live and work with it for a while, hey?
My blog header is a picture of Lyme Regis seafront taken in January, it's was the coldest day but the light was amazing. It's got to be one of my favourite places to go in the winter. I hate going when it's really busy during the summer.

1 comment:

  1. The picture is gorgeous. I don't know if it's only me but I have to scroll down to be able to read the text cause at first it's below the flower thingies at the bottom and therefor hard to read, or maybe my screen is just playing tricks on me?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin