All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 17 October 2009

He's working, I'm crafting and blogging

Dave's out working helping a mate lay concrete on his driveway so I've got a little time at home alone to make some cards and post them for some challenges.. bliss! so here's what I've made for this weeks cute card thursday challenge, 'Spookfest'



I've used an image from Mo's digital pencil, just so yummy to colour with my copics. The papers are from My minds eye - Bloom & grow pad, with some DCWV glitter cardstock. The tags are ellison design dies cut with my big shot. Ribbon from my stash and the sentiment is stamped with a 99p alphabet set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin