All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 5 October 2009

Better make some Crimbo cards...




This is for a Spoon full of sugar challenge and this weeks it's Christmas! I downloaded this beautiful image from Mo's Digital pencil and coloured with copics. It's simply mounted on pearly cardstock. The ribbons are from my stash. I used a set of sizzlet big shot dies for the snowflakes and attached them with brads. I sprayed over the top of the image with some glimmer mist just to add a drop of bling.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin