All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 13 August 2009

Got up extra early.....

Now normal people on a day which they don't have to up to go to work until 12 o'clock would get up about 8 or 9 and then have a bit of breakfast get dressed then do a bit of housework (sorry for the swear word!??) then go off to work? But no I get up at 6am get showered and dressed have breakfast, blog hop for far too long, put some washing on and hang some on the line, (small amount of housework so don't look too lazy??!!) go up to post office at 9am sharp to pick up a parcel of templates which I'd ordered, all excited like you always are when new stash is awaiting you, then rush back home to start creating another masterpiece? Now this left me with 2 hours free to craft. Ahh the sheer joy, no interuptions just me, my craftroom, my stash, and the radio, pure heaven! So here's what I made, not just in the two hours I had before work I might add (very tempted to phone in sick as I was so in to what I was doing, but lose bonus which pays for crafting if I do that!) Finished the rest of it when I got home from work last night after very stressful day yet again, oh the joys of retail. Anyone need a manager for a craftstore in Somerset?


This is a 'Colour my world' template, I used 12"x12" card in various colours to cut the base card from then covered it in 'Crate paper' from my stash, then used loads of odds and sods of embellishments which I've had for ages. I made the distressed flowers on the 2nd B with a punched out scapolled shape, cut and inked. 3 book rings to hold it all together and loads of ribbons to hide the ugly book rings. So pleased with this, don't have anymore who's due a baby just yet, but one of my work collegues is due in December. She found out yesterday that she's having a boy and is so so excited even though her son wouldn't speak to her cos' he wanted a sister, kids hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin