All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 21 May 2009

I'm such a proud Mum

My daughter has her hand in for the end of her second year of Uni today and I'm so proud of what she has achieved so far. Just check out her blog for a preview of a future talent in knitwear design in the making. I'm missing her like crazy and it's even worse cos' she won't be home this summer as her placement starts straight away once she has finished her 2nd year. Well hopefully we'll get to go and spend some time with her later this summer and have a better explore of Robin Hood country???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin