All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Feeling creative.





Check me out, the creative juices have been flowing freely! I started out by making a card for the colour create challenge and then liked the layout I'd used so thought I'd make another on a different theme. One of my team at work has a birthday at the weekend so she's been given this, it was hard to part with as I was very pleased with the results even if I do say it myself??!!!!
I used a Penny Black stamped image with papers from my stash can't remember where from? Sanded and inked the edges of the papers and layered up. Freebie flowers from a magazine I bought recently and Bob's your Uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin