All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Check out my gardening skills?????!!!!!

Well I've grown tomatoes plants before, but last year was a disaster because of the weather, so this year I'm trying again. I've bought 3 grow bags and set up in the sunniest spot in my garden under the kitchen window. Keep your fingers crossed for me and pray for good weather this summer. Also planted some strawberry plants in a hanging basket wonder how'll they'll do?

Also I took some photo's of the very pretty pink flowers that have just started to bloom in one of the pots in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin