All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 17 February 2009

My works of art







Done a bit of crafting this morning and took some pics of some of my 'works of art'




My Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter book I'm very proud of, I should send it to someone as a gift but I don't want to part with it now. It looks pretty on my shelf above my desk. I've made my hubby's birthday card and one for one of my team at work, still need to make another for a belated birthday I missed at the weekend. But it's craft on QVC at 2 pm so I might watch that depends who's on and what they're selling?

Time to go and check and see what's on at the pictures tonight he's taking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin